I'm stuck in a lull for a little bit, and it's an odd feeling to have. STOLEN FLYGHT and the Flyght Series are complete. The Daydreamer Detective series is complete.
Lulls mean baking a lot of bread…
I currently do not have a work-in-progress when it comes to writing! Wow. I don't think that's happened for a few years now. Maybe not since we renovated the kitchen? That was 4 years ago!
Lulls mean an afternoon snuggle with Lulu…
I'm not sure if I feel lost in the lull yet because I have a few other projects I'm working on in the background.
- I'm updating SFR Station with an Advanced Search feature which I hope to make public in a few days.
- I'm still working on the freelance website and that's going well.
- My designer and I are working on branding for both my S. J. Pajonas name and my new pen name for the cozy mysteries (more on that to come!) and both will eventually need to be implemented this summer onto this website and a new website.
- I'm preparing for a Summer of SFR event I'll be hosting here on the blog, my social media, and on SFR Station's social media. That should be a lot of fun!
- Plus, I'm getting ready to read the Hikoboshi Series and make some changes to CRASH LAND ON KURAI in anticipation of a last book to that series and new covers for it as well.
Lulls mean quality control work with both a PC and Mac…
So, there's stuff coming for me. I can see it out on the horizon, approaching at a steady pace. But for some reason, the lull feels endless, like it will go on and on forever, much like this quarantine. I see rules and orders being lifted, but it feels like it'll never reach me. Maybe it's just because it's the end of the month and I've already finished most of my goals? I'm not sure.
This may be a lull, but I don't think it's going to last!