Fixing My WP Scheduling

This is a placeholder post that I'm making so that we can test the scheduling of WP. Silly thing has gone wonky and doesn't want to work! Let's make it get back to work.

If you've ever had this happen to you, please let me know! I'm working with my hosting company on fixing it because scheduling posts is my life blood. I need to have it working and suddenly it's not.

I promise everything will be back to normal soon. :heart:

ETA: I FIXED IT!!! YAY!!! Omg, it's been broken for days and I finally found that I had to go in and delete WP Super Cache's cache and fix the htaccess rules. That probably means nothing to most of you, but I'm glad it's fixed!