Tons of new New Adult reads out! Perfect beach reads…
GO WITH ME by Elyssa Patrick
Category/Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance (Recommended for readers 17 and older)
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
Where to Buy
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1kw3KzZ
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1lXlOs4
Amazon Canada: http://amzn.to/1kPl9UA
Amazon Australia: http://bit.ly/1oIrkSH
All Romance eBooks: http://bit.ly/1jmUI8T
About the Author
Elyssa Patrick is a former high school English teacher who left the classroom to write contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently hard at work on her next novel.